Thursday, May 6, 2010

up a hill without a....

i am amazed.

yesterday i walked to home group, about 3.2 miles or 5.2 km. which included going up lanfear hill.... and didn't stop once on the hill (albeit i paused long enough to stretch my hip that was aching a bit, maybe 20 seconds.... and i paused just long enough to get my phone out of my bag when it rang).

which is amazing considering it's only my second big walk this year.... i'd a thunk i'd be dyin' on the hill!!!!

when i got to home group, deb said i didn't even look tired - i looked 'fresh'! woot!

i felt good too.

need new crocs, they are the best shoe's for walking that i've had (not that i've had many)... and they are relatively cheap.

i'd like to try some vibram 5 fingers tho. :)

(btw, this walk supposedly would have burned me about 675 calories! oh, and it took me 1 hour and 25 minutes.... i got there 4 minutes early!!! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment